- How do I install Unity Mars?
- How do I gain access to Unity Mars?
- As a Unity Pro, Unity Enterprise, or Unity Industrial Collection (UIC) license holder, how do I access Unity Mars?
|Important: Unity Mars is available at no extra cost from October 13, 2022, for Unity Pro, Unity Enterprise, and Unity Industrial Collection (UIC) license holders only. If you are a Unity Personal or Unity Plus license holder, you must first purchase a subscription for Unity Mars before downloading the package. Please see the Unity Terms of Service for more information.|
To install Unity Mars, you must first have a valid subscription license seat assigned to you, be that a Unity Mars, Unity Pro, Unity Enterprise, or UIC subscription. For more information, see the steps in the article, 'How do I assign a Unity subscription license seat to a user?'.
After you have a valid subscription license seat, please follow the steps below to install Unity Mars.
- Visit the get started page or download the Mars
- Launch the Unity Editor.
- In the menu bar, click Assets > Import package > Custom package...
- Navigate to the download location of the Mars
.unitypackage, select the package, and click Open.
- Import the package.
For instructions on activating your Unity Editor license, see the article, 'How do I activate my license?'.
Please sign in to leave a comment.