- I want to know what is included with my Unity Enterprise subscription.
Unity Enterprise subscriptions include:
- Splash screen customization or removal.
- Build and deploy games and apps to closed platforms such as Nintendo, PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox.
- Build Server license capacity.
- Access to read-only source code.
- Unity Mars.
- Havok Physics for Unity (available with the release of Unity 2022.2).
- An additional year of Long Term Support (from two years to three years) starting with 2021 LTS.
- Advanced Cloud Diagnostics. It provides real-time error monitoring to identify, investigate, and resolve the crashes and exceptions impacting your Made With Unity games at each critical stage of the development lifecycle.
- Unity Ads
- In-App Purchase Plugin
- Priority help from our Customer Experience team for issues like licenses, ID accounts, organizations, the Asset Store, or other non-technical issues.
- On-Demand Training.
- Support offerings:
- 1–19 seat customers get a partner advisor, also will receive Starter Success, a technical support package to help you overcome issues with assistance from Unity engineers. Learn more in the article, 'What is a partner advisor?'.
- 20+ seat customers get a partner relations manager. Learn more in the article, 'What is a partner relations manager?'.
- 100+ seat customers receive Bug Handling and LTS backporting at no additional charge.
How do I access read-only Source Code?