- I have a Unity Enterprise license that includes access to a Unity partner relations manager. What does this mean?
- How do I access my Unity partner relations manager?
Providing your organization has a Unity Enterprise subscription with over 20 seats, you are assigned a dedicated Unity partner relations manager (PRM).
Your Unity PRM is your internal advocate, strategic advisor, and bridge to Unity, who works with you to take issues from submission to resolution. They maintain clear lines of communication to keep you informed and productive.
- Escalate your issues internally, from non-technical customer service queries related to licensing to technical issues that may need help from the relevant Subject Matter Experts in Unity.
- Share the latest insider knowledge, for example, product roadmaps and best practices to accelerate projects.
- Provide training coordination and support management with frequent and proactive communication.
Communication with your PRM is typically conducted via email and video calls.
Please sign in to leave a comment.