- I have a Unity Pro subscription license that includes access to a Unity partner advisor. What does this mean?
- How do I access my Unity partner advisor?
As a Unity Pro subscription license holder, you can access a Unity partner advisor (PA).
Your Unity PA is your bridge to Unity and is a key promoter of Unity development solutions, focusing on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for your business.
Your Unity partner advisor can:
- Escalate your issues internally, from non-technical customer service queries related to licensing to technical issues that may need help from the relevant Subject Matter Experts in Unity.
- Have regular calls to understand your needs, identify any potential risks of your projects, and enable you to apply our tools to achieve your business objectives successfully.
- Be your voice by sharing your feedback with the relevant teams. Ensure you move swiftly and positively through your subscription.
Communication with your PA is typically conducted via email and video calls.