- I want to know what is included with my Unity Pro subscription.
Unity Pro subscriptions include a Unity Pro Editor license, Unity Mars, and Havok Physics for Unity (available in Unity 2022.2+).
Unity Mars is an authoring tool to create augmented reality (AR) apps with better workflows and purpose-built authoring tools. Unity Mars helps solve the complexities of AR app development. Plain language authoring, in-editor testing, and tools to work with dynamic content help reduce development time.
To access Unity Mars, see the article, 'How do I install Unity Mars?'.
Havok Physics for Unity provides deterministic physics simulation and collision detection for projects built with Unity’s Data-Oriented Technology Stack (DOTS). Build with confidence using the same battle-tested technology that brings believable physics to ragdolls, vehicles, and Rigidbody constraints at peak performance, no matter the scale of your game world.
To access Havok Physics for Unity, see the article, 'How do I access Havok Physics?'.
Unity Pro also includes:
- Splash screen customization or removal, regardless of Unity Editor version.
- Build and deploy games and apps to closed platforms such as Nintendo, PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox.
- Advanced Cloud Diagnostics. It provides real-time error monitoring to identify, investigate, and resolve the crashes and exceptions impacting your Made With Unity games at each critical stage of the development lifecycle.
- Unity Cloud Pro. A platform of connected products and services to help studios adapt to the changing landscape and growing complexity of game development. Find out what's included on the store page.
- Unity Ads.
- In-app purchase plugin.
- Access to the Unity partner advisors who can help you gain further insight on the latest updates, plus resources to help you stay on track.
- Priority help from our Customer Experience team for issues like licenses, ID accounts, organizations, the Asset Store, or other non-technical issues.
Available to purchase via the Unity Sales team at additional costs:
- Technical support, which is available for purchase for Unity Pro users as Starter Success.
- Integrated Success Services.
- Source Code access.
- Build Server license capacity.