- I want to install a Pixyz product with a command line.
- I want to install a Pixyz product silently.
- I want to install Pixyz on a large number of machines.
It can be time-consuming to install Pixyz with the UI each time, especially when you want to install Pixyz on a large number of machines.
You can download Pixyz using a command line by following the steps below:
- Download your chosen Pixyz.exe file from the Pixyz download page.
- Execute the following command in the command prompt:
[Path to PixyzInstall.exe] /S
Pixyz is installed in silent mode, which means you won’t receive any notifications.
If you want to specify the install path, you can add the /D= flag. For example:
C:/Downloads/PixyzStudioInstall.exe /S /D=”C:/Program Files/PixyzStudio”
If you aren’t an admin, you may receive a dialog asking if you allow the app to make changes on the machine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.