- How do I remove a project from my Unity dashboard?
- I want to delete a project from the Unity Gaming Services dashboard.
- I need to archive my Unity project.
To archive your Unity project across all Unity Gaming Services, please follow the steps below:
|Please note: It is not possible to completely delete Unity projects at this time.|
- Sign in to your account at dashboard.unity.com.
- Ensure that you are using the correct organization that your project is housed in by clicking your username in the top-right corner of the screen > Organization > organization name.
- Click Projects to the left of the screen > click Projects > click on the project you want to archive.
- On the Project Settings page, click the Archive project button.
- A warning message appears. If you want to continue archiving the project, click Archive.
After the project is archived successfully, you see a confirmation message appear at the top of the page.
If you have any issues archiving your project, please contact the dashboard team.