- How do I remove a project from my Unity dashboard?
- I want to delete a project from the Unity Gaming Services dashboard.
- I need to archive my Unity project.
To archive your Unity project across all Unity Gaming Services, please follow the steps below:
|Please note: It is not possible to completely delete Unity projects at this time.|
- Sign in to your account at dashboard.unity.com.
- Ensure that you are using the correct organization that your project is housed in by clicking your username in the top-right corner of the screen > Organization > organization name.
- Click Projects to the left of the screen > click Projects > click on the project you want to archive.
- On the Project Settings page, click the Archive project button.
- A warning message appears. If you want to continue archiving the project, click Archive.
After the project is archived successfully, you see a confirmation message appear at the top of the page.
If you have any issues archiving your project, please contact the dashboard team.
How do I unarchive a project?
'Managing Unity projects' documentation page.
This has been changed, there are no tabs now, now there is a "Settings" menu in the list on the left, and you can find archive project under "General".
Is there a way to delete them completely? I'm a new developer and have a few basic games I want to get rid of to clean up my account info.
Thank you for your comment!
At this stage, there isn't a way to completely delete projects. This is something that our dev team are currently exploring so we will be sure to communicate this if we do ever change it so projects can be deleted.
What would this do to a game that's published to the app store? would it free up the app store id so you could link it to a different project?
Many game designers are not aware when first using Unity that it will keep every project and you can delete them. Also, if you have a name of a game which is fairly important and start making versions - it adds an (#) to them. Now with 2018.37f1 it appears this is not happening. I still would like to remove them. Is there away instead of trudging through several dozen projects one at a time and selecting archives I can do this.
jb - Crystalware
Article is closed for comments.