- My Project's name is incorrect.
- I have misspelled my Project's name.
- I need to change my Project's name.
To edit Projects with Unity Services enabled (Ads, Collaborate, Cloud Build etc):
1. Sign in to your Unity ID.
2. Click the 'Project Management' tab on the left.
3. Find the Project you want to rename in the 'All Projects' list.
4. Click the 'Edit' button (pencil icon) on 'Project details' page.
5. Rename the Project and then click 'Save'.
To change a Project name stored only on your machine (no Unity Services enabled):
- Open the Unity Hub.
- Click ‘Projects’.
- Click the overflow menu (three dots) to the right of your Project name.
- Click ‘Show in Explorer’ for Windows. "Reveal in Finder" for Mac.
- Rename Project folder.
- Restart the Hub.
- Click ‘Projects’ > ‘Add’.
- Click newly changed Project folder.
- Click ‘Select Folder’.
The newly changed Project name will then appear in your list of Projects within the Hub.