- I would like to sign in to the Unity Editor to use the software/ make an Asset Store purchase or download.
- I would like to sign into the Unity website so that I can manage my personal details, licenses, post on the Forums, or make a license purchase.
The Unity Editor and website require an account to be used for access.
You can sign into both the Unity Editor and the Unity website using a Unity ID account, created here. You can also use this page to sign in if you already have an account.
Alternatively, you can use your Facebook or Google (Gmail) account to create an account for your email address. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the Facebook/ Google login option on the sign in page
- A pop-up for Facebook/ Google will appear. Click "Continue"
- Enter your Facebook/ Google account details to sign in.
If you sign in with a Facebook/ Google account with an email that already has a Unity account, you will be asked for your Unity password to link the two accounts together. This avoids any confusion that having multiple accounts might cause.
If your Facebook account is not confirmed, or you did not allow Unity to receive your Facebook account email, then the sign in will fail. The solution for this issue is:
- Try again after your Facebook account is confirmed
- Go to Facebook, under Settings>Apps>Logged in with Facebook>Unity and make sure email is checked
It is not working!! I have a license and cannot log into Unity Hub. Website is OK.
I have sent support tickets but no response. Very frustrating. Trying to get our students enthused about this platform but they too are ready to give up
Hi CBC Fremantle,
Thanks for contacting us.
Apologies for the delay in the response.
Checking our system, I can see one of the agents from Customer Service has already replied to your ticket number 818543 on Wednesday.
Please, check the reply and in case you need further assistance, you can follow up directly in the ticket.
Help my email address is misspelled can you correct fir me can't find how to do this. Correct email firstname.lastname@example.org. you have nailnichee one to many e I have $100 and $500 that needs to post to my pay pal HELP
Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your Unity account. I do understand how this must be causing you some frustration.
I can see that you have submitted a ticket with our team so they will get back to you shortly and help you get this resolved.
If there is anything else you need in the meantime, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or alternatively, you can submit a ticket via this web form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.