- I need my MAC address to use my Ziva license. Where do I find it?
- I want to find my MAC address to use my Ziva license.
Ziva licenses are bound to a specific MAC address. To create a valid Ziva license and to use the software, you need your machine's MAC address.
To find your MAC Address on Linux
- Enter the command:
- From the displayed information, find
eth0(this is the default first Ethernet adapter).
- Locate the number next to the HWaddr. This is your MAC address.
- Copy and paste that number into the MAC Address section of your chosen license on the Ziva website.
To find your MAC Address on Windows
- Click the Start button.
cmdand open the command prompt application.
ipconfig /alland hit Enter.
- Find the Physical Address from the Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection section. This is your MAC Address.
- Copy and paste that number to the MAC Address section of your chosen license on the Ziva website.
|Note: If you do not see the Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection listed, use the value of Physical Address in the Ethernet Adapter Ethernet section.|