- I want to know if Ziva VFX is compatible with my workstation.
- I want to know if Ziva VFX is compatible with my computer.
- Can I use Ziva VFX on my machine?
Ziva VFX system requirements are as follows:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, or Windows® 11
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6.5 WS OS (and up)
- CentOS 6.5 Linux operating system (and up)
- min. RLM Server v11.1 supported, recommended RLM Server v12+. 32-bit and 64-bit are supported on Windows, but only 64-bit on Linux. (for floating licenses)
Ziva VFX Hardware requirements are as follows:
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
- Minimum RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
|Please note: Ziva VFX is not currently available for macOS.|