- I want to purchase a Unity DevOps subscription, but I don't know how.
- How much does Unity DevOps cost?
Unity DevOps is available to all users with a Unity ID. To start using Unity DevOps features, you need to signup for a subscription.
|Please note: You must be an organization owner in order to purchase subscriptions or enable services.|
To purchase a Unity DevOps subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to dashboard.unity3d.com and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
- Click DevOps on the left side menu.
- Click About DevOps on the left side menu > Try for free.
- The following page details what's included in the free tiers and the cost structure should the free tier be exceeded. Click Continue to purchase.
- Click Sign in to continue if prompted, or Next steps.
- Enter your card details and billing information, ensuring this is all correct before proceeding.
- Invoices cannot be altered once generated.
- Since Unity DevOps is a pay-as-you-go service, you must provide a valid credit card at checkout.
- We currently only accept USD currency.
- We only currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover credit cards.
- You will be charged a $1 authorization fee during the checkout process. However, this usually returns without clearing within 72 hours.
- After your order is successfully completed, you see a confirmation message. Click Complete onboarding to start setting up your account.
For more information on setting up Unity Version Control in your Unity project, please see the article, 'How do I get started with Unity Version Control?'