- I want to invite members to my Unity Version Control System (UVCS) organization.
- I signed up for Unity DevOps and I want to know how to invite users to my organization.
- How do I assign someone a Unity DevOps seat?
- How do I join a Version Control (UVCS) organization?
After you sign up for Unity DevOps, you need to invite members to your Unity Version Control System (UVCS) organization and assign the DevOps seats to them for team collaboration.
To invite a user to a UVCS organization and assign a DevOps seat to them, you must be the admin or owner of the organization.
- Sign in at https://dashboard.unity3d.com/
- Click DevOps in the left sidebar
- Choose the UVCS organization, and click Seats in the left sidebar
- Click Assign seats
- Add the user’s email, and click Assign seats