- What’s the difference between SpeedTree Learning Edition, Indie, Pro, and Enterprise?
- What SpeedTree license should I use?
Aside from price & duration, the different licenses available for SpeedTree are dependent on your personal, company, or parent company's combined annual revenue & funding. For a more detailed breakdown of each license type, please see below:
SpeedTree Learning Edition
- A free version of SpeedTree.
- May only be used by individuals or companies with combined annual revenue & funding below $1M.
- For users who wish to learn more about SpeedTree before making a purchase.
- Can be used to create and save models while you learn, and for as long as you wish.
- Cannot export created assets. Any assets created and saved using Learning Edition cannot be opened in any other edition of SpeedTree.
- For hobbyist users who have less than $100K combined annual revenue & funding.
- Is accessed via your SpeedTree webstore credentials rather than a license key (Node-locked and floating licenses are not available for SpeedTree Indie).
- Can only be used on one machine at a time.
- Internet access is required.
- For individuals or entities with combined annual revenue & funding higher than $100K but not exceeding $1M.
- Node-locked and floating licenses are available and are purchased per seat.
- Internet connection is not required.
- For individuals or entities with combined annual revenue & funding exceeding $1M.
- SpeedTree Enterprise is licensed per project.
- An Internet connection is not required.
If you qualify for SpeedTree Enterprise, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
You can read more about our licensing options and their corresponding revenue caps on the SpeedTree webstore.