- I am using SpeedTree Learning Edition, can I export created assets?
- Do export options differ depending on which SpeedTree license I have?
The ability to export created assets and file formats differ depending on whether you're using SpeedTree for Games or Cinema, and which license type you have. For a more detailed breakdown, please see below:
- SpeedTree Learning Edition: Exports are not available.
- SpeedTree Games tools (Indie and Pro): .OBJ .FBX .USD .ST .STSDK .CGF .XML
- SpeedTree Cinema tools (Indie and Pro): Static Mesh, Point Cache, .OBJ .FBX .ABC .USD .XML
- SpeedTree Enterprise: All Games and Cinema Export Options.
You can read more about our licensing options on the SpeedTree webstore.