- How can I transfer my SpeedTree license to a different machine?
- How can I use my SpeedTree license node-locked license on a different machine?
- How can I change the license server for my SpeedTree floating license?
- Can I move my SpeedTree license to a new computer?
If you are a SpeedTree Pro or SpeedTree Enterprise and would like to transfer your node-locked or floating license to a different machine, please contact Unity Customer Experience and provide the below information:
Node-locked license users
Please provide the static MAC address of the machine to which you would like to transfer your license.
Please note: Your original license key is automatically revoked during transfer.
Floating license users
- The hostname and a static MAC address from the machine that will act as your license server.
- Please state if your license server is virtual or physical.
|Please note: After receiving your new license, we require written confirmation that all previous versions of your
.lic file have been deleted across all server and client machines.