The Vivox Developer Portal will be deprecated on November 12, 2023.
We encourage you to migrate your organization to the Unity Dashboard as early as possible to avoid any disruptions. If you don’t complete the migration before the deadline, you will no longer be able to manage your services through the Vivox Developer Portal. However, please note that the deprecation of the developer portal does not impact your live services integrated with Vivox (Voice and Text Chat).
1. On the Vivox Developer Portal see the call to action banner to migrate your services and click “Learn more” to begin.
2. Select the Vivox organization you would like to migrate and select if your team already has Unity account or not.
3. Sign into your existing Unity account or create a new Unity ID.
4. If you have an existing Unity organization you are merging into, follow these steps.
4.1. Choose existing Unity Organization and the Vivox Organization you are merging in.
4.2. Select if you would like to merge the Vivox project(s) into an existing Unity project.
4.3. Or select if you would like to migrate the Vivox project as a new Unity project in your Unity Organization.
5. If you have are creating a new Unity organization, follow these steps:
5.1. Choose New Unity Organization and Name the new organization and select its industry.
5.2 Select if you would like to migrate the Vivox project as a new Unity project in your Unity Organization.
6. You can choose to not migrate a Vivox project. Not migrating the project will delete the Vivox project and its credentials. This action is irreversible.
7.1. Once confirmed and migrated, you can invite individuals to your Unity organization by clicking the Invite members button.
7.2. Input individual emails you would like to invite to your Unity organization and then click Invite members.
8. Finally click Go to Dashboard to see your new Udash dashboard!
9. If you have surpassed the free tier of Vivox usage, you will need to update your billing info to ensure no disruption of your service or ability to use the dashboard.