- I need to remove seats from my DevOps subscription.
- How do I decrease the amount of DevOps seats on my account?
Unlike legacy Plastic SCM offerings, Unity DevOps charges per seat rather than 'active user'. Unity DevOps offers up to three seats for free. Any number of seats added to your subscription over three are charged for every month.
To remove seats from your Unity DevOps subscription, follow the steps below:
|Note: You must be the DevOps UVCS organization owner to make any changes to the DevOps subscription.|
- Navigate to dashboard.unity3d.com, and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
- Select DevOps on the left-side menu.
- Using the left-side menu, select Version Control to open the drop-down menu > select Settings.
- In the Organization settings window, select Billing.
- Under the Manage seats section of the page, select the pencil icon.
- Using the downward arrow (🔽), remove the number of seats you no longer need > select Save.
- A pop-up window appears. select Confirm to apply your changes.
Your changes are reflected in the following billing cycle.