- I wish to apply for an Asset Store sale.
- I want to get my asset included in an upcoming sale.
- I would like more users to see what my asset has to offer them by promoting it in a sale.
- Will I receive an email when my asset(s) go on sale?
- Do I need to apply for my asset(s) to be included in an upcoming sale?
- How do I get my asset in a sale?
Asset Store sales can help to boost the visibility of your assets, attract new users and increase user purchases.
Previously, all Asset Store publishers were able to complete a specific form to request to become part of an Asset Store sale, however, this is no longer the case.
You no longer need to apply to be included in an Asset Store sale, or fill out the 'Sale form'.
Leading up to an Asset Store sale, our Asset Store Team reach out to specific publishers via email whose assets fit the style of the upcoming sale.
If you are invited to participate in an upcoming sale, you will be prompted to fill out a sale form provided within the email. Here, you can state which asset(s) you want to put on sale and discuss the discount percentage with the Asset Store Team.
If you have not been contacted to be included in an upcoming sale, please don't be discouraged. Most of the time these decisions come down to a certain criteria or theme that needs to be met for a particular sale.
Please sign in to leave a comment.