- I am attempting to log into my new Unity Account but receive a ''Please check your inbox for a confirmation email'' message.
- I'm trying to create a Unity account, but I've not received my confirmation email.
Not receiving your confirmation email can sometimes occur due to one or more of these factors:
- A confirmation email has been sent to the spam folder instead of your inbox.
- You have signed up with a different email address.
- The email address was not spelt correctly.
- A confirmation email has not been sent immediately from our mailing server.
- The system has not completed registration, and you will need to reattempt to sign up with the same email address.
If you cannot see your confirmation email, this could be for several reasons relating to your email account's inbox. There are several likely causes to investigate. These include email quota issues, your DNS settings, and your email client settings.
Make sure that all '@unity3d.com' email addresses have been whitelisted. This tells your email client that you know this sender and trusts them.
Also, check your spam folders and junk mail. It isn't uncommon for emails to be forwarded to these folders instead of your inbox folder.
Failing that, you can request your confirmation email is resent by clicking on the Re-send confirmation email? button and enter the email address you created your Unity account with.
Ensure you enter the email address correctly, and your confirmation email will be resent to your inbox folder.
Please note: The system can get quite busy, so if you do not receive your confirmation email immediately, you may need to wait a short time for it to be processed.
If you experience problems confirming your Unity account that are not described above, contact Customer Service. Please make sure to include the email address or username you signed up with.