- I am getting build errors when building my iOS project in Unity Build Automation appearing in the Xcode project.
You are building an iOS project on Unity Build Automation and the project uses a 3rd Party Plugin.
Build errors can occur if the post process is not finding the Xcode project and cannot add the appropriate libraries. That path should be passed to OnPostProcessBuild, but your plugin probably does not use this path in its post-build process. You need to do this manually with the XCode API.
There are several Forum posts available, which can help to solve different issues related to iOS projects:
- Add frameworks via post-process scripts to the XCode project.
- Add items to info.plist via post process scripts to the XCode project.
- Add other linker flags for missing libraries in 3rd party tools.
- Activate iCloud settings.
- Add security Frameworks.
- XCode Frameworks.