- I have just started using Unity
- I would like to learn some of the basic skills to get me started
You are new to Unity. You could be:
- A student wanting to learn how to use it for a class
- Looking for tutorials to help learn how to use certain aspects of the software
- Wanting to create your first application
You can visit the official Unity Learn section of our website to find tutorials on many different areas of Unity. We also offer Unity certification with courseware materials to help new learners. There are Knowledge Base articles with further information here.
For more technical questions and errors, you can also visit our Forums and Answers pages. Our community portal is made up of over 2 million users, many of whom use these pages daily to solve any problems or questions you may have. The benefit of using our Community platform is that you receive more than one perspective of what may be the correct solution.
Our technical specialists also patrol the Unity Forums searching for questions to answer. This way, the answers are accessible to more than one person, and can help those who have the same questions that you have.