- How do I update my email address?
- My old email address or domain no longer exists.
- I want to change the email address associated with my Unity account.
- How do I update my Asset Store email address?
There are different reasons to change the email address associated with your Unity account. For example, the email you initially used belongs to a company or institution you no longer are part of, or perhaps you decide to have your account linked to another email address.
Your Asset Store email address and Unity ID email address are one and the same. To update your Asset Store publisher information, please see the Asset Store publishing guide.
|Note: If you misspelled your email address when creating a Unity ID, or you do not receive your confirmation email, please contact the Customer Experience team.|
You can change the email address in your account settings by following the below process:
|Please note: The new email address cannot be associated with another Unity account.|
- Sign in to your Unity ID.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) on the right side of the email section.
- Enter your account password and click Next.
- Enter your new email address and click Next. You will now receive a confirmation email to the new address to complete the process.
Your email is now updated.
If you have lost access to the current email address and have also forgotten the password or the system sends a security code to your email, please contact the Customer Experience team.