- I am an Asset Store publisher.
- I have made sales of my asset this month, but have not yet received my payout.
Payouts are made on or around the 15th of the following month. For example, if you made a sale on the 2nd January, you would receive the payout on 15th February, or 15th April if you are signed up to quarterly payouts.
If a PayPal account is used then payments will be made on the 15th of each month. The funds should be in your PayPal account between the 15th and 21st of the month.
If a bank account is provided, then payment will be quarterly (taking place on the 15th of January, April, July, October).
Please note: publishers should allow some leniency on the payment date specified. There can be delays when transfers are made. For example, if the 15th falls on a weekend or bank holiday.
Please check the following list for possible reasons of why your payout has not come through:
- The details in the payout section of the website are not up to date. Ensure that the correct details for your PayPal/bank account are entered into your Unity ID page.
- Check the Sales tab in your Asset Store publisher portal. If nothing was sold in the last month, then there will be no earnings for us to send.
- If you are paid via bank transfer, you will be paid each quarter (January, April, July, October).
- If you are paid quarterly, please be aware that the minimum payout amount is $250. If you have earned less than $250, then the money will not be paid out in that quarter and will stay in your Asset Store account until the quarter when the amount is reached.
If there is still an issue, contact the Customer Service team.