- When I log into my account, I receive an error that my account has been disabled.
- I see the message "Your account has been disabled" when attempting to log in.
Unity has the right to suspend or disable a Unity account if there has been a violation of the Legal Terms of Service or EULA. Unity accounts may be disabled for many other reasons, including;
- Unity will suspend access to Unity accounts if we have reason to suspect fraudulent behavior, such as chargebacks/ payment disputes, on subscription or Asset Store payments.
- Unity may disable Unity accounts on the grounds of piracy and copyright infringement.
- Sometimes, accounts may be disabled by moderators on the community pages if a user goes against the Unity Community Code of Conduct and the offense is severe enough.
If you would like more information about the reasons behind the suspension of your account or feel that your account has been disabled unfairly, please get in touch with Customer Service, who will review your case.
Please sign in to leave a comment.