- I no longer want to subscribe to Unity.
- I cannot afford my subscription payments.
- I have no use for my subscription anymore.
- I canceled my Unity subscription, but I'm still being charged.
- How do I turn off auto-renew?
You may no longer wish to subscribe to a Unity service for several reasons, such as unaffordability or loss of project funding.
Most Unity subscriptions have a 12 month commitment period. Turning off automatic renewal will not affect your subscription until the commitment period is over.
Note: Subscriptions purchased through the Unity Sales Team cannot be cancelled online. Please get in touch with your account executive directly.
To switch off automatic renewal for your online Unity subscription, follow the steps below:
Important: You must be the organization's owner to complete this process.
- Sign in to your Unity ID.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click on the Organization name you wish to manage.
- Click on the Manage button (cog icon) in the Subscriptions section.
- Click the Manage subscription tab and scroll down the page.
- Click the link that says I want to cancel auto-renewal.
- When you click the link, a pop-up window appears. Choose your reason for canceling from the list provided. Click Continue.
- A final pop-up will appear, giving you the option to contact Support. If you still wish to continue, click No thanks, I want to cancel
Once the above steps are complete, your license will expire at the end of the subscription's current commitment period.
If you have not finished your commitment period:
If you are still within your commitment period, you are obliged to make the monthly payments until this commitment period has ended. See your Terms and Conditions for details.
If you stop making payments for your subscription, Unity will suspend your account after 21 days; however, you will still be required to pay the total amount owing.
If you have further questions about subscription cancellation, please contact Customer Service.