- I cannot access the invoice(s) for my Asset Store purchases.
- I need my Asset Store invoice to access a publisher's support site.
- An Asset Store publisher wants proof of purchase. How do I get this?
- I can't download an old Asset Store invoice.
- I was given a free asset. Where is my invoice?
Sometimes, Asset Store publishers require proof of purchase before providing technical support.
You may no longer have access to the email account to which your original invoices were sent, and you would like to download your asset invoices.
There are two options to access your asset invoices:
All Asset Store invoices are sent to the below two email addresses automatically.
- Your Unity organization's billable owner's email address.
- Your Unity organization's email address.
You can retrieve the invoice(s) from these email accounts.
Usually, the billable owner of an organization is the user who created the organization. More information can be found in the article, 'What can Owners, Managers, Users, and Guests do in an organization?'.
To check your Unity organization's email address, please follow the instructions in the article, 'How to rename an Organization?', to see your organization details.
You can download your Asset Store invoices via your Asset Store account by following the steps below:
- Sign in with your Unity ID at assetstore.unity.com.
- Click your initials in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Order History (or Organization Orders) from the drop-down menu.
- Click the invoice number next to the asset title to download the PDF.
Note: Free assets and assets purchased using a voucher do not generate an invoice.
If you cannot download your invoice, please contact our Customer Experience team and include the below information so we can help you further:
- The asset's name(s).
- The email address used to purchase the asset.