- I cannot access the invoice(s) for my Asset Store purchases.
- I need my Asset Store invoice to gain access to a publisher's support site.
- An Asset Store publisher wants proof of purchase; how do I get this?
- I can’t download an old Asset Store invoice.
- I was given a free asset. Where is my invoice?
Sometimes, Asset Store publishers require proof of purchase before providing technical support.
It may be that you no longer have access to the email account your original invoices were sent to, and you would like to download your asset invoice.
All Asset Store invoices are sent to the email address attached to the Unity account that purchased the asset automatically. You can retrieve the invoice(s) from this email account.
Alternatively, you can download your Asset Store invoices via your Asset Store account by following the steps below:
- Sign in with your Unity ID at assetstore.unity.com.
- Click your initials in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Order History from the drop-down menu.
- Click the invoice number next to the asset title to download the PDF.
Please note: Free assets and assets purchased using a voucher do not generate an invoice.
If you’re unable to download your invoice, email our Customer Service team. Please let us know the email address that purchased the asset and the asset's name (s).