- I would like to configure my Unity project in Cloud Build.
- My code is hosted on a Perforce SCM server.
Perforce SCM is similar to other SCM systems but needs some more specific configuration.
Configuring Perforce on the Dashboard
To configure Cloud Build to build your Project from a Perforce repository:
Sign in to the Unity Developer Dashboard.
On the Projects
page, select your Project.
In the dashboard Overview window, on the Cloud Build
tile, click OPEN CLOUD BUILD DASHBOARD.
In the Build History window, click Set up Cloud Build.
Choose which platform to build your game on.
In the Source Control window, click the MANUAL tab.
In the SCM UR Lfield, enter the URL of your Perforce server in either of the following formats:
- Non-SSL: host:port
- SSL: ssl:host:port
To connect to your repository, you must specify the URL to your Perforce server. For information on the format of the URL, see the URL syntax section below.
From the SCM Types drop-down menu, select Perforce
Click the NEXT: ACCESS button. When Unity Cloud Build connects to the hosting site, it automatically detects whether your repository is public or private. If your repository is public, Cloud Build automatically connects to it and you can skip to Setting up a target build platform.
On the Grant us access to your source control window, enter the Username and Password for your Perforce repository.
Click NEXT: TARGET SETUP.
To connect to your repository, you must specify the URL to your Perforce server. You can specify the URL to use the https:// or SSL protocols.
The following are examples of valid URLs:
Setting up a target build platform
In the dashboard, on the NEW BUILD TARGET: BASIC INFO window:
- In the Target Label field, enter a name for the build.
- From the Client Workspace drop-down menu, select the workspace from which to build your Project.
- If the root folder of your repository doesn’t contain your Assets and Project settings, in the Project Subfolder field, enter the URL of the folder that contains your Assets and Project settings.
- From the Unity Version drop-down menu, select the version of Unity with which to build the Project.
- If you do not want the Project to automatically build whenever your repository is updated, click the Auto-build toggle to disable this feature.
If you are building for the iOS or Android platforms, your next step is to enter credentials for the build. Click Next: Credentials. For all other platforms, click Next: Build to complete the configuration and start the initial build.
In the AndroidSIGNING CREDSwindow, provide the following information:
- A Bundle ID to uniquely identify your app on the device and in Google Play Store.
- Enter your Android keystore
credentials or select Auto Generated Debug Keystore to use a development keystore. For more information on Android keystores, see Android Keystore System.
In the iOS SIGNING CREDS window, provide the following information:
- A Bundle ID to uniquely identify your app on the device.
- The Xcode version with which to build the app.
Article is closed for comments.