- I've purchased an asset and have received my PDF invoice.
- I cannot download an asset that I have purchased from the Unity Asset Store.
- I'm trying to download an asset, but the download keeps stopping/ cancelling.
Assets don't automatically download to your computer upon purchase. You can only download your purchase from within the Unity Editor via the Asset Store window or Package Manager (depending on your Editor version).
You need to download your assets through the Unity Editor. You can find the full steps to download your purchase in the article How do I download an asset I have purchased?.
If your asset begins to download but stops halfway through the process, you might be experiencing one of these common connection issues:
- You have a firewall or proxy in place, which is blocking the connection to the server. Try allowing these ports in your settings: 80 and 443.
- You have anti-virus software running. Try disabling this temporarily to download the asset.
- You have a weak or intermittent internet connection. You can check your connection through many speed check sites such as Speed Test. If you do experience weak or intermittent connection issues, speak to your ISP or Network Administrator for further assistance.
- There is an issue with the Unity Package Manager. See the Unity Package Manager troubleshooting documentation.
Also, check that you have enough disk space to download the file, and that the asset you are downloading fully supports the version of Unity you are using.
If you're experiencing errors in the Console after your import, see the article I am getting errors in the console when importing an Asset.