- I am trying to activate Unity and I am getting a error stating I have no network connection
- My PC is behind a proxy
You are unable to open the Unity Editor and activate your version of Unity because you can see this error screen:
This error may occur due to the following:
- Your network connection is running behind a firewall, proxy or anti-viral software. This can block the connection to our servers.
- You have a weak or intermittent Internet connection.
Initially, click the face icon in the top right and select 'Work Offline'.
If this does not work, you need to perform a manual activation.
1. Unplug your machine from the Internet
2. Run Unity and you will be prompted to initiate the manual activation process.
3. Follow these steps here.
Please see this article for more guidance on network errors.