- I would like to know when to expect my payout.
- I want to know in which payment methods I can receive my payout.
- I have not received my Asset Store payout.
There are two different methods of receiving publisher payouts and depending on which you choose, this can affect when and how you receive your funds.
There are two payment options for Asset Store publisher payouts:
- PayPal – No minimum transfer, monthly transfers (This can be set to a custom minimum if required).
- Bank Transfer - Minimum transfer $250, quarterly transfers.
Depending on the payment option you have chosen, you will be paid either monthly or quarterly.
PayPal - If you opt to use PayPal, you will be paid between the 15th and the 30th of each month.
Bank Transfer - If you opt to use wire, you will receive your payment quarterly, between the 15th and the 30th. These quarterly payments fall in January, April, July and October.
For both PayPal and bank transfers, the payout will only include the amount made until the last day of the previous month. For example, all sales up to the end of March will be paid out between April 15th and April 30th; Sales from April 1st will be paid during the next payout period.
Please note: Payout profiles need to be created/updated by the 28th of the prior month for the profile to be taken into account for the following month's payment.
As indicated in our Provider Agreement, Unity will use reasonable efforts to pay Providers the applicable balances as long as the Provider provides and maintains valid payment accounts. We do ask our publishers to allow some leniency on the payment date specified. There can be delays when transfers are made. For example, if the 15th falls on a weekend or bank holiday.
If you are experiencing problems with Asset Store payouts, this can be due to the following:
- Bank transfers can be delayed: It's likely that you will need to allow some flexibility around the set payment date. Payments can sometimes take a few days to clear.
- Payments made to PayPal accounts can fail: Some countries have restrictions on PayPal (for example, Russian and Ukrainian PayPal accounts). This prevents international payments from being received. If your PayPal account is the subject of an Asset Store payout failure, we advise that you pick a wire transfer as your payment method.
If you have made less than the required $250 minimum after having chosen a wire transfer as your payment method, your sales will roll over to the next quarter and will be paid when $250 has been reached.
If your payments made via PayPal are failing and your account is not affected by restrictions based on its country of origin, please contact PayPal directly for further information.