- I have received an Asset Store voucher as part of a marketing campaign and would like to redeem it.
- I have an Asset Store credit voucher and I am wondering how to use this.
- I have been given an Asset Store voucher from a publisher but I don't know how to get my free asset.
Asset vouchers are credited to your account automatically if you purchased through our Sales Team. If you received a voucher from a publisher or from another source, such as a competition prize, you will need to add the voucher to your account to redeem this.
Please follow the steps below to redeem your voucher:
- Log in to the Unity Asset Store at https://assetstore.unity.com/
- In the top right corner of the screen, click your user icon and select Redeem Voucher from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the voucher code into the box and click Redeem Voucher Code.
If you have redeemed an Asset Store Credits voucher using a link emailed to you from Sales, this will add the credit to your selected Organization and you will be free to use this to make asset purchases, up to the value of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be used for part payment on transactions.
If your voucher was given to you by a publisher for use on a particular asset, or given to you through a marketing campaign, the asset in question will appear on your My Assets list once the voucher has been redeemed.