- I would like to know what the Unity Multiplayer framework in Unity is made up of
I would like to know how Unity Multiplayer is structured and how I can expect to utilize it for my project.
Unity Multiplayer contains several different facets:
- High Level APIs (HLAPIs) makes it easy easy to implement and prototype networked features.
- Low Level APIs (LLAPIs) let you optimize network code for your game.
- Matchmaker Server helps your players find game sessions so they can play with each other.
- Relay Server routes traffic between players to ensure reliable, stable connections that would otherwise be hampered by point to point connections (NAT, firewalls, etc).
Article is closed for comments.