- I would like to know how to create a Unity account.
- I want to use Unity. How do I start?
- I can't confirm my email.
- When I click my email confirmation link, nothing happens.
To start using Unity software, you first need to create a Unity account. Once created, you may download and start using Unity, the Asset Store, and other related products & services.
To create a Unity account, please follow the below steps:
- Navigate to id.unity.com and click create one.
- Fill out all required fields:
- Email address (must not be associated with an existing account).
- Username (cannot contain uncommon characters such as @!?.#()).
- Full Name.
- Check the I'm not a robot reCAPTCHA box, and complete it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Click Create a Unity ID. You are then redirected to a new screen where you are prompted to confirm your email address. Open the email sent to your chosen email address and click Link to confirm email.
- Click the I'm not a robot button and click verify.
From My Account Settings, you can manage other parts of your account, such as subscriptions.
If you use Google or Facebook to sign in to the Unity Editor or website, an account is automatically created for you in our systems. If you later decide to create a Unity ID account with the same email, any purchases you made on your Facebook account will be tied to your new Unity ID account.
For more information, please check out the article How can I sign into the Unity website/ Unity Editor?