- I want to revoke a seat on my subscription.
- A member of my organization has left, and I would like to reclaim their seat.
- I want to reassign one of the seats of my subscription to a different team member.
You may need to revoke a subscription seat if, for example, a user leaves your organization and you want to give the seat to a different team member or a contractor.
Important: You need to be the Owner or Manager of an organization to manage seats.
To reassign the license to a new user, you can revoke the seat in your organization. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Visit id.unity.com and sign in to your Unity account.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click Manage (cog icon) to the right of the organization your subscription is associated with.
- Click Subscriptions & Services on the left side menu.
- Click Manage seats to the right of the subscription you want to manage.
- Check the box to the left of the user you wish to revoke the seat of.
- Click the red Revoke Seat(s) button.
The subscription seat is now revoked and can be assigned to another user.
To reassign a seat, please see the article 'How do I assign a seat to a user?'
If you want to return activations on a license in use, please see this article 'How do I return the activations on my Pro/ Plus/ Enterprise license?'