- I need to download the invoices for my Unity Pro or Plus subscription.
- I want to download an Asset Store invoice.
- I did not receive the invoice for my subscription.
- I can't download my invoice.
- I see an error when I try to download my invoice.
The process for downloading invoices differs depending on the Unity product purchased. You may need extra guidance on finding the appropriate place to download your purchase invoice for accounting purposes, for example.
Unity stores invoices for a maximum of 12 months after generation. Attempting to download an invoice that was generated over 12 months ago will result in an error message being displayed on-screen.
|Note: Users within an organization that are assigned manager or user roles cannot view or download invoices.|
The resolution differs depending on the product purchased. Use the links below to jump to your specific resolution:
Download a Unity Editor subscription invoice (purchased online)
The resolution differs depending on the screen you’re directed to upon purchase.
If you clicked Complete onboarding on the final screen when purchasing or your subscription has been migrated to the Unity Dashboard, please click here to jump to your resolution.
If your subscription is housed under id.unity.com, and you are the organization Owner, please follow the steps below:
- Visit id.unity.com and log into your Unity ID.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click the organization your subscription is associated with.
- Click Transaction History to the left of the screen.
- Click the Purchases tab and download the PDF invoices by clicking Download.
I clicked Complete Onboarding during purchase/ My subscription has been migrated to the Unity Dashboard
If your subscription is housed under the Unity Dashboard and you are the organization Owner, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to dashboard.unity3d.com and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
- Using the left-hand menu, click Projects > Transaction history.
- Click the download icon to the right of the invoice you want to download.