- I want to purchase more seats on my subscription.
- I need to purchase new licenses for people on my team.
You may have had more members join your project or team and need to add more seats so that they can use the Editor.
Only the owner of the Unity organization the subscription was purchased on can add seats to a subscription.
To add seats to an existing online subscription, please follow the below steps:
|Please note: The following steps are for online subscriptions only. If you purchased your subscription offline through the Unity sales team, please get in touch with your client partner directly to buy additional licenses.|
- Go to id.unity.com and sign into your account.
- Click Add seats on the top left side of the page.
- Hover over the organization you want to add license seats to > click Add to continue.
- Using the blue '+' button, select how many seats you need to add to your subscription.
- Click the green Next button to continue to review your order.
- Review your new commitment period and price to the right of the screen, ensure all details are correct, and complete your purchase.
|Important: It is not possible to alter invoice details once a purchase is complete.|
Please note: It is not possible to reduce the number of seats on a subscription that is still within its initial 12-month commitment period.
For further information, please see the article 'How do I reduce the number of seats on my subscription?'.