- I would like to upgrade my subscription tier.
- I own a subscription license but want to upgrade to a higher tier.
- I want more features that my current subscription doesn't offer.
You may wish to upgrade your subscription to have access to additional services, or need a higher tier due to meeting the revenue cap on your current subscription.
|Please note: The process to upgrade a subscription is only available to users who have purchased through the online store. If you have purchased your subscription through the Sales Department, please contact your Unity Account Executive directly.|
If you are the billable Owner of a Unity organization, you can use your account settings dashboard to upgrade your subscription.
To upgrade a current subscription plan, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Unity ID.
- Click on Organizations on the left and then click the name of the Organization which contains the subscription you wish to upgrade.
- Under the Subscriptions heading, click on 'Manage' (the cog icon) to the right of the subscription you want to manage.
- On the following page, click the Manage Subscription tab.
Within the Manage Subscription tab, there are 2 options to choose from, depending on your preference.
Scheduled Renew: Choose this renewal option to upgrade your subscription once your initial 12-month commitment period comes to an end.
Immediate Renew: Choose this renewal option to immediately upgrade your subscription. If you select this, you make your payment as soon as you click Save.
Please note: The option to upgrade your subscription and decrease seats is only available if your subscription is currently in a monthly 'flex' plan or if you choose Scheduled Renew. The change will take place once the commitment period is over.
- Select Unity Pro and choose your payment plan.
When upgrading your subscription, you will notice there are two payment plans offered to upgrade:
- 1 year, paid monthly
- 1 year, prepaid
Once you have selected your upgrade option, click Save at the bottom of the page to move to checkout.
|Please note: Upgrading your subscription from Unity Plus to Pro mid-commitment period, will begin a new commitment period of 12 months.|
You cannot downgrade to a lower-tier subscription until you have finished the 12-month commitment period of your current subscription.
You can read about our license terms here: Unity Terms of Service
Please sign in to leave a comment.