- I have finished my 12-month subscription and am now in 'flexible' status.
- I want to immediately renew my current subscription for another 12 months.
- I want to change how my subscription will renew.
- I purchased my license through the sales department, how do I renew?
As with all of our subscriptions, these automatically renew once the initial commitment period is over.
Plus, Pro and Enterprise subscriptions purchased prior to June 1st 2020, will automatically renew into a 'flexible' paid monthly status, which can be cancelled at any point.
New Plus, Pro and Enterprise subscriptions purchased after June 1st 2020, will automatically renew for another 12 month commitment period unless automatic renewal is switched off prior to renewal.
Please note: The online renewal process is only available to users who have purchased their subscriptions through the website. If you have previously purchased your subscription through the sales department, please contact your Unity Account Executive directly.
If you are the billable Owner of a Unity Organization, you can use your account settings dashboard to change how your current Unity Plus, Pro or Enterprise subscription will renew.
You can choose to pre-pay your subscription, or pay in monthly instalments. See the following steps on this below:
1. Sign into your Unity ID associated with the subscription at id.unity.com.
2. Click on Organizations, then click the name of the Organization which contains the subscription you wish to renew.
3. Under the Subscriptions heading, click on 'Manage' (the cog icon).
4. On the following page, click the Manage Subscription tab. The following page appears:
On the Manage Subscription tab page, there are three renewal options:
- Monthly (only available for subscriptions purchased prior to June 1st 2020)
- 1 year, paid monthly
- 1 year, prepaid
Immediate Renewal of your subscription:
The Subscriptions tab offers two renewal start date options: Immediate or Scheduled.
Scheduled Renew: Choose this renewal option to renew your subscription once your initial 12-month commitment period comes to an end.
Immediate Renew: Choose this renewal option to immediately renew your subscription. If you select this, you make your payment as soon as you click Save.
Use Immediate Renewal to make immediate changes to your subscription. For example, increasing, or decreasing the number of seats on your current subscription.
Please note: The option to decrease seats is only available if your subscription is currently in a monthly 'flex' plan or if you choose 'Scheduled Renew', the change will take place one the first commitment period is over.
Once you have selected your renewal and seat options, click Save at the bottom of the page to move to the payment page.
For information on disabling automatic renewal on your subscription, see the Unity Knowledge base article 'How do I cancel my subscription?'.