- I want to permanently delete my account and remove all data Unity has for me
You can request to delete your account from the Account Management section at id.unity.com. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to id.unity.com, and sign in using your Unity credentials.
- Click My Account > Settings on the left-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down the page. Under Account Management, click Request to Delete Your Account.
- A window appears detailing how to delete your account, alongside important information about the process.
- Click Delete account.
- A window appears to confirm the deletion of your account. Fill out the requested information > Next. on the confirmation step click Delete.
This immediately deletes your account and marks all of your information for deletion.
If you have any open or recent purchases on your account, your account deletion would not be immediately processed. Instead, a dialogue box will appear for you to refer this to our DPO team with an option to include a message which is sent to email@example.com
This team will then manually process your deletion within 30 days unless there are any issues that arise with your request. Should any issue arise, your request is forwarded to the Customer Experience team for further investigation.
this is hopeless! I need to talk to some one from unity support... personally!! and I can not fins any phone number!!
I don´t care about unity´s robot-answers!
I am having the same problem. Unity refuses to delete my account and keeps charging me. Did you ever get a resolution? If so, how did you do it?
Thanks for contacting us. Apologies for the inconvenience with your account.
Since you have created a ticket with us recently, I will help you with your deletion request internally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.