- I am an organization owner, and I would like to know the Unity serial numbers assigned to my organization's members.
- I've assigned a seat to someone in my organization, and I'd like to know the serial number they have been given.
There may be a time when you want to know the serial number assigned to a user within your organization for auditing purposes or to help a colleague who has misplaced their serial number.
Users assigned the role of Owner and Manager within a Unity organization can see the generated serial number for a user's subscription seat in the organization's subscriptions settings.
The resolution differs depending on the screen you’re directed to upon purchase.
If you clicked Complete onboarding on the final screen when purchasing or your subscription has been migrated to the Unity Dashboard, please click here to jump to your resolution.
If your subscription is housed under id.unity.com, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to id.unity.com and sign in with your Unity ID credentials.
- Click Organizations on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the organization associated with the subscription you want to manage.
- Click Manage (cog icon) to the right of your subscription. (Note: If you’re unable to find your subscription listed on this page, it may be managed through the new system. Click here to jump to your resolution.)
- Under the Manage seats tab, scroll down to find the organization member, or use the search bar. The serial key assigned to each organization member is displayed to the right of that member.
Additionally, you can send an organization member their license key via email by clicking Resend Key.
I clicked Complete Onboarding during purchase/ My subscription has been migrated to the Unity Dashboard
If your subscription is housed under the Unity Dashboard, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to dashboard.unity3d.com and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
- Using the left-hand menu, click Projects.
- Using the left-hand menu, click Subscriptions.
- Click on the Unity subscription you want to manage.
- Click Seat management.
- Scroll down to find the organization member, or use the search bar. The serial key assigned to each organization member is displayed to the right of that member.
Additionally, you can send an organization member their license key via email by clicking the three vertical dots to the right of their key > Resend key.
I am an Owner of the Ogranization and there is not serial number information on this page or any any page for Unity Teams Advanced Free Trial subscriptions.
Thanks for contacting us.
Unity Teams Advanced free trial does not require a serial number. You will see your subscription under "subscriptions tab".
I will send you specific details regarding your account in the email you have created to us.
i need a sirial number for run my account
These instructions seem to be wrong - I don't see any serial numbers on my Organisation's page...
Thanks for reaching out.
This article is fine. However, in our recent version of the Hub, there was a problem that caused you to fail to activate your personal license. I have replied to your ticket#1172153. I hope it can solve your problem.
Please, feel free to reach out again if you need further assistance. Thank you.
Hello, I'm a manager of the organization, but I can't see keys. Unity Hub doesn't seem to understand that I've been assigned a seat. I've tried relaunching the app, and logging out and back into Unity Hub.
Thank you for your recent comment. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your license seat.
I can see that you have submitted a ticket with our team, so they will reach out to you via email to help you with that shortly!
If there is anything else you need in the meantime, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or alternatively, you can submit a ticket via this web form.
instructions are wrong, there is no license information.
The instruction provided on this page are wrong, you wasted my time for over 30 mins going back and forth and I can't find none of what you are presenting, maybe you changed the website or sth
Thank you for your comment and I am sorry to hear that you have experienced some problems trying to lookup and manage your serial numbers.
Just to make you aware, you will only be able to follow the steps above if you are a Manager or Owner within the Organization that that subscription is purchased under. If you are only a User within that Organization, then you will not be able to follow this process, as explained above.
There have been no major updates to the Unity ID system, so this process is correct and working as intended.
I hope this has helped to clarify things and if there is anything else you need in the meantime, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can submit a ticket via this web form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.