- I want to change/update my Organization name.
- I don’t like my Organization name.
- I want to create a new Organization using the same name as another Organization.
When you create a new Unity ID, Unity automatically creates a default Organization on your account. This default Organization has the same name as your account username. You might want to call this Organization something different.
Each Organization must have a unique name.
Only Owners of the Organization can rename the Organization. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Unity ID at id.unity.com
- Click "Organizations" to the left of the screen.
- Click the Organization you would like to rename.
- Click the "Edit” button in the top left corner of the “Organization Details” window.
- Change the Organization name.
- Click “Save”.