- I would like to activate my Unity Reflect License
- I would like to install the Unity Reflect plugin into my architectural software
Step 1 - Acquiring a Unity Reflect license key:
- Go to the Reflect product home Page here
- Click "Try for Free"
- Complete the signup process for a free trial period and choose the appropriate Organization to apply the subscription to.
Step 2 - Activating your license key (if you have received a key to be activated manually):
- Go to id.unity.com
- Log into your Unity ID account, or create one if you haven’t done so already
- Click My Account, and then Redeem a Product Code in the dropdown. Enter your trial license and click Redeem a product code to activate your trial.
- On the Redeem a Product Code Confirmation page, choose the Organization to add your Unity Reflect subscription. You will need to have ‘Owner’ level access for the Organization to do this. For more information on creating an Organization and adding members, please read the article ‘How do I create a new Organization?’
- Read and accept Unity’s Terms & Conditions and click the ‘confirm’ button. Please note that once the trial license is redeemed, it is not transferable. Each redemption code will authorize 5 licenses.
- You will see a screen confirming that your license has been successfully activated.
Step 3 - Assigning Reflect subscription seats:
- On the left-hand menu, click Organizations and select the Organization to which your Reflect subscription is attached.
- Click the small cog next to your Unity Reflect Subscription, under the Subscriptions window, on your organization dashboard.
- You’ll see a list of the members which are currently in the Organization (it could be just you). Select all of the members which you want to assign a Reflect seat to and then click Assign Seat(s).
- You, and your team, will now have access to the Unity Reflect subscription.
For more information on managing Unity Organizations, please see the documentation page ‘Unity Organizations’.
Step 4 - Installing the Software
Unity Reflect now uses a stand alone installer that does not require the Unity Hub.
That installer can be found here.
- Download the installer linked above
- Run the installer and select the plugins you wish to installer (as well as the Reflect Viewer)
- Open your target application and look for the Unity/Ribbon menu with a 3D Model open to begin exporting/syncing.