- When attempting to sign in to Unity via Google, I receive a ''This browser or app may not be secure'' error.
You will receive this error if Google has updated its security center.
Although Google will release an update to resolve this issue, a workaround is to use Google sign in to sign in to your Unity ID via the browser. From there, change your password (see below guide):
- Sign in (google sso) at id.unity.com.
- Under the 'Account Security' window, click the pencil icon next to 'password' to edit.
- Click the green 'Reset Password' button to send the confirmation email.
- Click the link contained within the email received to reset your password.
- Open the Hub and sign in using email address and password.