- I would like to purchase a single asset for my organization.
- I would like to purchase multiple assets for my organization.
- My company has purchased Asset Store credits. How do I purchase an asset using these?
- I want to purchase an asset, but do not have access to my companies credit card.
- How do I purchase assets on my company organization?
You may wish to purchase an asset on the Asset Store, but do not have access to your company's payment instrument.
Alternatively, you want to purchase a particular asset, but need approval from your manager prior to purchase.
Purchase requests can be submitted from within the Asset Store itself, but before following the steps below, you need to ensure the owner of the organization has enabled this feature. To learn more, see the Unity Knowledge Base article, How do I manage Asset Store credits in my Unity organization?
Purchase request for a single asset:
- Go to assetstore.unity.com and sign in to your Unity ID.
2. Using the Switch organization feature, choose the organization you would like to use to purchase your asset.
3. Navigate to the page of the asset you would like to purchase. Click the drop-down arrow next to the blue Add to Cart button and click Request for approval.
4. Write the business reason for your request (optional).
5. Click Request approval.
Purchase request for multiple assets:
1. Go to assetstore.unity.com and sign in to your Unity ID.
2. Using the Switch organization feature, choose the organization you would like to use to purchase your assets.
3. Find the assets you would like to purchase at assetstore.unity.com and click the blue Add to Cart button on each individual asset.
4. Add all of the assets you require and then click the cart icon (the number next to the shopping cart icon refers to the number of assets in your shopping cart).
5. Click Submit for approval.
6. Write the business reason for your request (optional).
7. Click Request approval.
After completing these steps, an email is automatically sent to the owner of the organization, asking them to either approve or decline the request.
Please be aware that purchase requests expire after three days. If your request expires, you can simply request the same asset again for approval,
If the switch organization feature is not available, you can submit a ticket with our Customer Experience Team for support.