- I am making purchases in the Asset Store, but I am a member of more than one Unity organization.
- I want to be able to switch my organization before making an Asset Store purchase.
- I accidentally purchased assets from the wrong organization. How do I transfer them?
- I want to purchase an asset using my company organization instead of my personal one.
- I want to be able to assign asset seats to my team that are not members of my default organization.
All Unity users have a default Unity organization that is personal to them. Many Unity users may have separate company or team organizations associated with their Unity ID accounts.
You may need to purchase through a company account to give colleagues access to the assets you buy.
|Note: If you mistakenly purchased assets on the incorrect organization, please contact the Customer Experience team.|
To switch your organization before making an asset purchase, follow the steps below:
|Important: The organization switch feature does not currently support Asset Store vouchers. All assets purchased using an Asset Store voucher code, be that provided by Unity, or an Asset Store publisher, will be associated with your default organization.|
- Login to your Unity account on the Asset Store.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to your account information in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to Switch Organization to reveal a list of available organizations you can switch to.
You can also double-check you are purchasing under the correct organization during checkout, as your chosen organization will be listed under the Organization header as shown below: