- I am making purchases in the Asset Store, but I am a member of more than one Unity organization.
- I want to be able to switch my organization before making an Asset Store purchase.
- I want to purchase an asset using my company organization instead of my personal one.
- I want to be able to assign asset seats to my team that are not members of my default organization.
All Unity users have a default Unity organization that is automatically created when signing up. Some users also have or belong to separate company or team organizations associated with their Unity ID.
If you want your colleagues to access the assets you buy, you need to buy them through your company or team's organization.
|Note: If you mistakenly purchased assets on the incorrect organization, please check our support article How do I transfer an Asset Store purchase from one account to another?|
To switch your organization before making an asset purchase, follow the steps below:
|Note: Only organization owners can purchase assets within an organization. If your role is either manager or user, you won't be able to complete the purchase under that organization.|
- Login to your Unity account on the Asset Store.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to your account information in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to Switch Organization to reveal a list of available organizations you can switch to.
You can also double-check you are purchasing under the correct organization during checkout, as your chosen organization will be listed under the Organization header as shown below: