- I have assigned an asset to a team member that no longer needs the asset, how do I remove their access?
- A team member has left the company, how do I revoke their access to the organization's paid assets?
- A team member has switched projects and no longer needs access to an asset.
If you are an Owner of an organization, you can now assign and revoke entitlement to your organization's Asset Store purchases. For steps, on how to assign entitlement to an asset, please see the article 'How do I assign asset seats'.
To revoke an asset seat:
- Sign in to your Unity ID.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click on the organization used to purchase the asset.
- Click Asset Management on the left of the screen.
- Hover over the asset you want to change to reveal your options.
- Click Manage Seats.
- Click the box to the right of the user you want remove entitlement for.
- Click the red Revoke Seat(s) button.
Note: Assigning & revoking asset seats is only available for assets purchased after May 12 2020.
If you would like your old Asset Store purchases converted on to the new Asset Management system, please contact Customer Experience.