- When I make a build from the Editor in a MARS project, the Editor crashes.
- I am able to make Unity builds from other projects without a crash.
There are known Editor build instabilities on MacOS Catalina on some devices.
The Post Processing package can cause crashes on MacOS Catalina on some devices.
To fix this issue, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Player Settings window (menu: Edit > Project Settings > Player Settings) and select your build platform.
- Expand the 'Other' section.
- In the 'Scripting Define Symbols' field, remove UNITY_POST_PROCESSING_STACK_V2.
- Remove the Post Processing package.
I've been facing the same problems few weeks ago, but now it's gone. I don't what was the exact reason of such behavior.
Please sign in to leave a comment.